Monday, October 6, 2008

David Letterman's Paul Newman Tribute

I really wasn't going to write more on Paul Newman, but I just had to highlight this David Letterman tribute. I've been trying to figure out Twitter and I ran into this link after starting to "follow" a fellow Newman mourner.

Letterman has a surprisingly sincere and thoughtful opening where he shares his personal stories about PN and explains just how generous he was. He says that he was a saint. I agree :'-(

The actual tribute starts at about 07:30, which is really worth watching.

Okay, it's time to get myself moving on and out of this grieving process!

1 comment:

Paramendra Kumar Bhagat said...

Before I started reading this blog, I was not even aware of the Paul Newman name. Forgive. He seems to have been a genuinely good man.