Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Slice: `I Will Find You. I Will Kill You.': Taken Trailer

Talking with the main (sigh) Bloomberg movie reviewer yesterday, he asked if I'd like to join him to see "Taken," the upcoming kidnapping movie starring Liam Neeson.

"Knowing your tastes, I bet you'd like it. Also, remember that any time you want to come with me, just let me know."

Oy. From the first sentence, something tells me he doesn't think I have the most refined movie tastes or am a classy lady (who would?). From the second, I really need to take him up on that more -- I'm on a tuna-fish budget, after all.

I checked out the "Taken" trailer, which I know I'll like. It may just be a churned-out action/thriller, but I'm a sucker for Liam Neeson ... and action/thrillers in general.

"I will find you. I will kill you." AWESOME.

Trailer for "Taken," followed by the 1990 trailer for "Darkman," when I first gained respect for Neeson -- at the ripe age of 7. I remember the first time I saw it at the good old League City Dollar Cinema. Ah, those were the days.

Thanks Mama G for allowing for my warped movie sensibilities!

"Taken"



"Darkman"

3 comments:

justified said...

morgan.... it has been forever since I've seen you, but I enjoy the blog. I'll definitely be seein Taken. Hope you're well.

Morgan said...

Kyle! Wow, it has been Forever. I've checked in on you here and there whenever you've popped up in my facebook feed, but wow -- years. I'm glad you're reading this ridiculous blog ... I'll shoot you a message to see what you're up to!

Paramendra Kumar Bhagat said...

Sarkar.